October 20, 2010 NEI Support Tools Webinar 1 Summary
This conference call and webinar provided a progress report of and introduction to the online tools created to support FETS users' reporting of 2008 fire activity and emissions data to the NEI. EPA (Doug Solomon) was on hand to provide an update of the NEI schedule and answer users' questions. M. Mavko provided a live webinar-based introduction and fly-through of the online NEI support tools.
- Introduction the 2008 NEI Support Project.
- Purpose of and need for NEI support tools.
- Current NEI Schedule - D. Solomon, EPA.
- Live demo to introduce NEI Support tool functions and features on the FETS website.
- Using the Map Review interface.
- Editing and selecting FETS data to include in the NEI.
- Creating a CERS-XML file to submit FETS and annotated Preliminary NEI data to the EPA.